Friday, September 30, 2011

[1] the transformation.

Earlier this past summer I began to blog for various reasons. I knew someone as opinionated and full of thought as I had to find a way to express it. This blog spoke to a range of topics including my journey to Los Angeles, nights on the town with stand-up comedians and even a couple etiquette tips (seems ridiculous coming from me, I know). What this blog was missing was direction, purpose even. This is all about to change.

I am going to dedicate my words and expressions through this blog to the one piece of culture that each and everyone of us is faced with day in and day out. That my friends, is advertising and there is no escaping this beast. Whether it be a billboard with a sun-dial comprised of cheeseburgers or a car ad that sends a tingle down your spine advertising is everywhere. It takes on many shapes and sizes while acting as a liaison between product and consumer. The advertising world is a fantastic mix of creativity, design and ideas. The culture of the industry is vibrant and innovative and deserves a closer look. This blog has found it's purpose; to highlight and encompass the wonderful world of advertising from ads themselves, the agencies that produce them and the individuals who drive those agencies and inspire advertising everywhere.

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment