Tuesday, November 22, 2011

[18] Brand Thinking: Visual Representation

 I was recently tasked with scribing my philosophy of brand thinking into a paper for my Creative Strategist class. After plenty coverage on the subject, including a lecture from Scott Bedbury (author of The New Brand World), I was able to decipher my philosophy into three ideals; a brand should be sought out, multidimensional, and dynamic. Within the paper I used three different brands that I felt represented each of these aspects: Toms Shoes, The Republican Party, and Amazon.

I created the above illustration to visually represent my philosophy. To learn more about my brand thinking and how these brands support it, leave a comment with your contact information and I'd be happy to send you the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment