Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[25] What the Hell is a Weebly?

I knew the time would come to establish a site to better present myself. While my part of the industry doesn't have the same book a designer or digital might, I felt inclined to have a portfolio. First and foremost it gives me the chance to show off the work of the creative geniuses around me; my colleagues that never cease to amaze. As for my benefit, it can serve as an interpretation of the strategy and planning I helped inject into the piece. Win win.

Besides some more info about me, there is a resume in there somewhere. Yeah, my mug is all over the place, just excuse that. My early apologies for the extra characters in the address, turns out purchasing a domain name isn't instant. Look for it later tonight without the word that sounds like a measles symptom.


No comments:

Post a Comment