Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[23] Good Brands Make Great Verbs

If I am clear on one thing, it's the idea that a brand tells a story. If I am clear on two things, it's that a brand tells a story and they all have verbs associated with them. I began to think about the brands I admired and the verbs that best described each. My outcome can be seen below.



Allstate: Protects its own, and other drivers on the road. The insurance company takes a personal approach to its services with the well-being of people in mind.
Twitter: Flattens the world. It is a platform that has knocked down communication barriers between people all over the world, regardless of social status or rank.

Apple: Innovates. Need I say more?

Ikea: Simplifies painstaking processes. Being a non-handy man myself, Ikea eases my mind and allows me to feel manly after constructing a nightstand, even if it did only involve one tool.

Toms: Reaches out. The company is based on the theme of helping those in need. Toms reaches out to the community for support then pays it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment